Lithium Ion Battery Market Infographics focuses on Lithium ion battery including its Technology, Market, and Patent Landscape. Lithium Ion Battery Market Report and Patent Landscape Analysis on which infographics is made showcase the current Li-ion battery market, upcoming market opportunities, emerging technology trends, key players, key benefits of the technology, and business strategy imperatives for investment in this technology.
Lithium Ion Battery Market Infographics
- The global market for Li-ion battery has been recorded $37.40 billion in 2018. It is expected to reach $105.92 billion in 2025 with the CAGR of 16.03 percent.
- The highest revenue is accounted for the energy grid and storage industry which is $10.85 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach up to $36.65 billion in 2025 with the CAGR of 19 percent.
- Solid-state Li-ion, Li-sulfur, Li-air, Li-polymer, induction/ wireless charging, and Wi-Fi charging are some of the new emerging technologies.
- Toyota Group holds the most extensive patent portfolio with 3,840 IP assets.
- The list of companies leading in lithium ion battery markets are BYD Company Ltd., LG Chem Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., and GS Yuasa Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, A123 Systems LLC, Johnson Controls International PLC., Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., SK Innovation Co. Ltd., Tesla Inc, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., eCobalt Solutions, Inc., Shenzhen Bak Battery Co. Ltd., Saft Groupe S.A.
- Chile is the country with largest known lithium reserves of 7.5 million metric tons.
- Japan with 16,005 patents having Japan as the priority country.
- The market for electric vehicles (EVs) is rising at a significant rate in China, North America, and Europe.
- North America holds the second highest share for the global cathode material type which is 30 percent in 2018.
- 27,043 extended patent families globally specifically for Li-ion battery research and development from 2013.
- Lithium ion battery market, by Industrial Type include Energy Grid And Storage, Consumer, Automotive, Industrial, Defense, Aerospace, Marine, Medical.
- Lithium Ion Battery Market, by Material Type include Cathode, anode, electrolytic solution, separator( polypropylene, polyolefin, polyethylene and ceramic-embedded).
- Lithium Ion Battery Market, by Region wise include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and ROW (Rest of the World).