View the complete report here: CRISPR Cas9 Market Patent Landscape Report
CRISPR Cas9 Market Report Infographics
- The global markets for CRISPR Cas9 Market were estimated at $1.22 billion in 2017. It is expected to reach $5.3 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 20.19 per cent.
- The global CRISPR-Cas9 mediated drug discovery and development market is expected to jump to $1,305 million by 2020 and further grow by a CAGR of 23.8 per cent over a period of eight years from 2017 to 2025.
- Clinical therapy segment is the leading focus area of R&D with 482 patent applications.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) holds the largest patent portfolio in CRISPR-Cas9 technology with 103 IP assets.
- North America market is predicted to continue dominating the global markets by 2025 with an eight-year CAGR of 19.77 per cent.
- CRISPR-Cas9 tools will play a multifarious role in agriculture by enabling the industry in editing crops to make them more nutritious, enhanced taste, disease resistant, and less susceptible to drought.
- The significant players in the field of CRISPR Cas9 Market include Intellia Therapeutics, CRISPR Therapeutics and Editas Medicine established by CRISPR pioneers are focused on the clinical as well as non-clinical applications of CRISPR-Cas9 technology.
- CRISPR Cas9 Market Insights, by Application include Academic Research, Drug Discovery and Development, Clinical Therapy, Agriculture and Plant Breeding, Animal and Disease Model.
- CRISPR Cas9 Market Insights, by Product Type include Editing Tools, Cell Lines, Animal Models and Plant breeding Products.
- CRISPR Cas9 Market Insights, by Patent Activity include Patent Categories and Classification, Leading Patent Players, Technical Analysis of Patent Landscape, Patent Licensing And Litigation.
- CRISPR Cas9 Market Insights, by Technology include Drug Compound, Target Screening, Agriculture and Nutritional Health Products.
Share this Image On Your Site
Please include attribution to https://www.aheadintel.com/ with this graphic.