Biofortification Market Infographics focuses on the biofortification industry including its technology, market, size and patent landscape. Biofortification Market Report and Patent Landscape Analysis on which Infographics is made showcase the current market dynamics, upcoming market opportunities, patent filing trends, key market and technology trends.
Biofortification Market Infographics
- The global market for biofortification has been recorded $72.75 million in 2018 which is projected to become $188.89 million in 2025 with the CAGR of 16.03 percent.
- Bayer AG holds the most extensive patent portfolio with 1007 IP assets.
- The list of companies leading in biofortification markets are Syngenta AG, BASF SE, The Mauro Seed Company, DowDuPont, Intrexon Corporation, LemnaTec GMBH, Bayer AG, Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Critical pioneering patents in the leading technology areas belong to US academic institutions.
- The U.S. market is leading in the number of companies involved in the biofortification field.
- Biofortification patent landscape is dominated by commercial companies over universities and research institutes.
- The Cereals segment is expected to increase to 59.77 % of the market share by 2026.
- Regional synergies are high between players.
- Biofortification Markets, by Target nutrients include Vitamins, Iron, Zinc, Others (Protein, Amino Acids, provitamin A or beta-carotene) .
- Biofortification Markets, by Crop Varieties include Cereals and Grains, Legumes and Pulses, Oilseeds, Fruits, Vegetables.
- Biofortification Markets, by Region Wise include Asia Pacific, Africa, Latin America, Europe, Rest of the World.