User Posts: ahead intel
More than 2 billion people in the world are currently suffering from ‘hidden hunger’. Hidden hunger is referred to the condition when an individual appears ...
Biofortification Market Worth $188.89 million by 2026 The global biofortification market growth is expected to be steered by two 6 crops varieties: cereals ...
The vehicles which use an electric motor rather than a fuel based internal combustion engine (ICE) are called electric vehicles (EVs) in general. Automotive ...
Lithium Ion Battery Market Worth $105.92 billion by 2025 Lithium Ion Battery Market Report and Patent Landscape Analysis - 2025 focuses on global Li-ion ...
Cannabis Market expected to reach $107.67 billion by 2025 Cannabis Market Report and Patent Landscape Analysis – 2025 by Applications (Medicinal and ...
User Deals: ahead intel
- The global market for biofortification has been recorded $72.75 million in 2018 which is projected to become ## million in 2025 with the CAGR of ## percent.
- The APAC market is predicted to continue dominating the global markets and reach a value of ## million by 2026.
- Bayer AG holds the most extensive patent portfolio with ## IP assets.
- Out of the top ## patent owners in the Biofortification patent space, companies represent approximately ## percent while one university ranks among the top ## owners.
- The global market for Li-ion battery has been recorded $37.40 billion in 2018 which is projected to become $105.92 billion in 2025 with the CAGR of 16.03 percent
- Toyota Group holds the most extensive patent portfolio in Li-ion battery technology with 3,840 IP assets
- The highest revenue is expected for the energy grid and storage industry to reach up to $XX billion in 2025 with the CAGR of XX percent
- The market for electric vehicles (EVs) is rising at a significant rate in China, North America, and Europe
- The global markets for Cannabis were estimated at $14.5 billion in 2018. It is expected to reach $107.67 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 33.17 percent
- With a seven-year CAGR of 26.92 percent, the North America market is predicted to continue dominating the global markets
- Abbvie Inc holds the largest patent portfolio in cannabis technology with 216 IP assets
- The most researched product type is marijuana-infused products with 5659 patents
- The global market for laser technology in the year 2018 is recorded $12.95 billion which is projected to grow to $17.97 billion in 2025 with CAGR of 4.78 percent.
- Processing, instrumentation and printing application segment occupied 33 percent of North American market
- Mitsubishi Group holds the most extensive patent portfolio in LASER technology with 616 IP assets, within the past ~5 years
- Most of the R&D activity in laser technology is taking place in Japan with 8960 patents having Japan as the priority country
- QDs enabled product market is expected to reach $5.69 billion by 2022
- Samsung and LG are the pioneers in research and development (R&D). TCL group and BOE Technology Group are the new entrants
- The University of Shanghai is the most active player in R&D for QDs application in pharmaceutical industry and has filed 118 patents in this domain.
- One of the critical emerging geographies from technology innovation perspective is India which is showing trends of active patent fillings at a CAGR of 43 percent
- Global potential artificial blood substitutes market is expected to be valued at $5,204 million by 2022 and is expected to grow by a CAGR of 27.8 percent to assume a value of $17,775 million by 2027
- R&D interest in artificial blood products technologies has maintained at a constant pace with approximately 67 patents filed every year over the period from 1997 to 2016.
- Injuries segment will be the biggest contributor at $1,993 million to artificial blood substitutes market in 2022.
- One of the critical emerging geographies from technology innovation perspective is Korea which is showing trends of active patent fillings for the period 2011 to 2016.
- The global markets for CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing were estimated at $1.22 billion in 2017. It is expected to reach $5.3 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 20.19 per cent.
- With the USFDA announcement of CRISPR-Cas9 edited crops being treated as non-GMOs, in 2025 the application segment is expected to grow by four times of its market size in 2017.
- Clinical therapy segment is the leading focus area of R&D with 482 patent applications.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) holds the largest patent portfolio in CRISPR-Cas9 technology with 103 IP assets.